- 97% of the members attending Assist maintained or increased their confidence levels over the last year.
- 57 members were travel trained to their work placements and around the community.
- 6 individuals were supported out of transport paid for by the County, with 2 others given refresher training.
- All 130 members were supported with internal work roles at Assist Trust, to develop work skills and to learn how to take responsibility for themselves.
- 100% of the membership were able to manage more responsibility for themselves.
- In total, 39 members were supported to work in the Assist Trust Café at the Norman Centre.
- 61 members were supported in to work placements in the community over the past year.
- Assist Trust members currently contribute over 150 hours of voluntary work within the community each week.